The General Assembly (GA) consists of the Heads of Delegation and the further Delegates (or their Deputies), as appointed by the National Member Groups; the number of Delegates (votes) depending on the chosen subscription level. The current list of National Delegates and Deputies can be found in the members area of the website (login required).
The GA meets at least every two years and elects the
- President and Deputy-President,
- the Honorary Treasurer,
- four elected Presidium members (every four years),
The GA deals with
- amendments to the statutes,
- resolutions and technical conclusions, approval of Model Codes,
- voting rights of National Member Groups.
- approval of the budget, accounting, subscriptions and other financial matters
- honorary memberships and honorary presidency.