IV International Conference on Structural Engineering Education Without Borders
The fib supports the IV International Conference on Structural Engineering Education Without Borders, which is drawing near! It will take place on from 20 to 22 June 2018 in Madrid, Spain.
fib member Prof Mike Schlaich – fib TG1.1 “Bridges” member – is one of the keynote speakers. The full technical programme will be published on the official website. Several workshops will take place during the conference, including:
- Parametric design as a tool for structural engineering design and education
- How to communicate your ideas effectively
- Tensegrity structures, or the art of building in the air
- Structural contests as a self-learning tool
- From physical-to-digital in structural engineering classrooms
- Learning from our computer engineering colleagues Has anything piqued your interest?
Please visit the official website for more information!