What's happening? fibUK briefing event
What’s happening? is organised by the UK Group of fib. This event will provide an overview of the ongoing work of three fib commissions that instigate research on structural concrete and publish industry guidance that goes beyond what established codes can offer. It will take place on 6 March 2019 in London, UK.
Expert speakers will cover what is happening on:
- Prefabrication (Commission 6)
George Jones, CDC Ltd
- Sustainability (Commission 7)
Ladin Camci, CARES
- Durability (Commission 8)
David Smith, Atkins
Designers, contractors, academics and clients will:
- Gain an understanding of the latest developments from fib
- Influence the international work of fib
- Network with UK representatives on fib commissions and task groups
For more information, please visit the official website.