Zoom Meetings - Best practices
Zoom allows its users to hold online meetings with up to 100 attendees.
Working group chairs and conveners can request the fib Secretariat set up an online meeting:
Please keep the following in mind when using Zoom:
- Use video only if needed or required (to save on bandwidth).
- Make use of screen all the time and have the ability to transfer control to any participants and view their screen.
- Members should mute themselves except when they are speaking (cuts on background noise).
- The meeting announcement will be generated by the fib Secretariat.
- Documentation exchanges must be within the fib network.
- Make sure you maintain respectful behaviour and communications at all times.
If you are hosting a meeting: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362613-How-Do-I-Host-A-Video-Meeting-
If you are attending a meeting: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting