Innovative technologies in concrete engineering
The fib supports the Innovative technologies in concrete engineering, which will take place on 6-8 June 2022 in Dnipro, Ukraine.
The purpose of the event is to bring together representatives of research, educational and industrial communities to share scientific and technical information, as well as practical expertise, concerning technical, economical and esthetical aspects of production and use of concretes and reinforced concrete structures meeting the challenges of circular economy and sustainable development. The Conference will be held on the premises of Prydniprovska State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture. The working languages are English and Ukrainian.
The topics include:
- Technologies of concrete production and properties of concrete
- Calculation and simulation methods of reinforced concrete structures
- Construction technologies of reinforced concrete buildings and structures
- Diagnostic, reconstruction, renovation and protection techniques of buildings and structures
- Innovative architectural and design solutions of reinforced concrete buildings
- Innovative projects and practical cases of reinforced concrete structures
- Green building and sustainable development
To participate in the Conference, it is requested to submit the registration form via the link https://forms.office.com/r/wp8mPQnMxk and a two-page abstract.
For more information, please visit the official website.
|Event End Date||08-06-2022|