VIII Congreso de ACHE
The fib supports the VIII Congreso de ACHE, which has been postponed until June 2021. EXACT DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED.
It is an excellent international meeting for professionals and specialists from the field of structural engineering, with a high technical level as proven by the result of previous editions. The main goal of this International Conference on Structures is two-fold. First, to report on progress, studies and realizations recently achieved in the field of building and engineering structures, both civil and industrial. Second, to present the activities of our Association to our members, friends and the general public, to whom ACHE devotes its service through the non-profit distribution of technical information.
The topics include:
- Materials (cement-based, metallic, textile, wood, glass, ceramics, polymers, advanced alloys...)
- Design and calculation of all kinds of structures
- Structure technology
- Architectural structures and envelopes
- Construction engineering
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Repair and retrofit of structures
- Widening of structures
- Management of structural systems
- Art, aesthetics and structures
- History of structures and structural engineering
- Engineering and Society
- Education on Structural Engineering
- Sustainability and life cycle of structures
- Innovation and technology transfer between industry and research centres
For more information, please visit the official website.
|Event End Date||01-11-2021|