Call for contribution : TG 5.4 Durability of ground anchor
The fib Task Group 5.4, "durability of ground anchor", is now looking for contributors for the establishment of a recommendation on the durability of ground anchor.
The recommendation plans to cover the key areas related to the durability of anchor, including,
- Risk analysis in the full life-cycle of ground anchor
- Durability performance of ground anchor and assessment methods
- Intended use of anchors and requirements on the corrosion protection
- Particularity of bar anchor and strand anchor
- Carbon footprint analysis of ground anchor
The task group is inviting experts from the industry and the academic community to participate in the collective work, which will further push the industry toward the goal of sustainable development.
Task Group 5.4
Convener: Mr. Mathias Ryser
Co-convener: Dr. Xiaomeng Wang